Punch Studio is a leading Home, Gift & Stationery product supplier for thousands of specialty retailers worldwide. We create high quality, beautifully designed and giftable products that bring delight to people's everyday lives and homes. We are a privately held company headquartered in Culver City, CA looking for passionate leaders to join our growing, vibrant team!
ABOUT THE POSITION
In this entry-level role, the Pre-Production Designer provides planning, design and coordination support on design projects and initiatives for the design team, under the general supervision of the Art Director.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Complete all projects in a timely manner while adhering to assigned deadlines.
- Customize content and design in established templates.
- Demonstrate excellent problem-solving and design skills to determine the best possible solution.
- Prioritize departmental needs and multitask effectively, to meet deadlines successfully.
- Assist Designers in preparing final artwork for production.
- Maintain accurate filing and records for design productions, including digital files, and embellishment specifications.
- Assist with tracking product’s development through the final production stage.
- Review incoming samples and make clear notes for revisions and follow up.
- Create high-quality product mock-ups.
- Other related duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years of experience working with design products
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop).
- Experience creating professional mock-ups preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Working knowledge of Mac OS.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently while playing close attention to detail.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to think critically and solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick time
- Benefits plan including medical, dental and vision
- Retirement and profit sharing